Verizon LG Flip Phone Crashing Whenever I Open My Pictures

Oct 25, 2018
I have what I'm pretty sure is this phone, the Verizon LG Exalt [photo linked here.] http://funkyimg.com/i/2MrMS.png What happened pretty much was that I ended up downloading a photo I suppose was too large for my phone to support. It had said the download failed, but I see it's in My Pictures. But, as I open up 'My Pictures', before anything can even load, the phone crashes and auto-restarts. I now am unable to access any of my photos. I even tried downloading a different photo for the phone to start up on loading and see if I could scroll and maneuver past the picture, but I cannot. I tried plugging my phone into the computer with the USB Charger port, but I couldn't figure anything out.

Solution
Connect it back to the PC and when it's recognised as a drive, look form a folder named DCIM where your photos are stored. Pull the big one out and things should be back to normal.

Maybe your settings weren't set to allow a connection through teh USB lead so carry out the following.

If USB debugging isn't allowed in Settings>About Device then tap on Build Number seven times. That's to be sure you don't do it accidentally. You will then see a message saying you're now a Developer and another menu appears, named Developer Options.

In there, tick the USB Debugging box and restart the device and it will connect to the PC.
Connect it back to the PC and when it's recognised as a drive, look form a folder named DCIM where your photos are stored. Pull the big one out and things should be back to normal.

Maybe your settings weren't set to allow a connection through teh USB lead so carry out the following.

If USB debugging isn't allowed in Settings>About Device then tap on Build Number seven times. That's to be sure you don't do it accidentally. You will then see a message saying you're now a Developer and another menu appears, named Developer Options.

In there, tick the USB Debugging box and restart the device and it will connect to the PC.

Solution