Verizon Offering iPad 3 Online, Offline This Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

coreym72

Distinguished
Jan 2, 2008
Sorry, but if I can't talk, tether, or connect to other devices (telescope) via USB or COM this internet toy isn't worth it.

G

"Have you seen our new and exciting products? They're so......exciting!"

G

@acadia11

there's an app for that....

sorry couldn't help it

del35

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
I am soooo tired of hearing of the disgusting Apple brand. Give us news of serious inovations and stop with this Apple crap.

applerocks

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2010
[citation][nom]acadia11[/nom]Nope, I don't want it. I'm actually tired of apple, believe it or not.[/citation]
Yet somehow your not tired enough of Apple to stop posting on Apple based stories?

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
While I understand that many are excited about any news surrounding Apple or its wares I don't believe many of THG's readers belong in that group.

The 3rd generation iPad is a much anticipated device by a lot of people. I feel for the readers of THG that are prejudiced against Apple or just don't care for/dislike the company (for whatever reason) and don't want to see any news regarding Apple.

However, as you know, Apple is a tech company and they sell wares that man many many seem to enjoy so I can only suggest that if you dislike Apple or the news surrounding them that you ignore it. ...as I don't imagine THG is going to censor/filter what they publish to accommodate you anytime soon.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]obsama1[/nom]"iPad 3"LOLLMAOROFLCOPTER[/citation]

I guess it's just too hard to write 3rd generation iPad...maybe Kevin Parrish thought you wouldn't know what he meant...only he knows.

richboyliang

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2011
Lol someone who gets it tell me what it says on the box. I can't imagine a year or 2 from now before the next iPad when the box of this one still says "the NEW iPad".

Status
Not open for further replies.