Aug 2, 2017
Hello, i have issue with my laptop.
Hello guys,
This is my PC specs:
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Professional
System Manufacturer Dell Inc.
System Model Inspiron 5547
System Type x64-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70GHz, 2401 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Dell Inc. A10, 8/25/2016
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB

My problem is, i have normal specs with i could play games very FINE. I play CS:GO and League of Legends. And i played games "Fine" before 3 -4 weeks i guess. CS:GO 80-100 FPS; Lueague 80-100 FPS. At this moment when i play games my FPS drops every time in game, League is even unplayable, 40-20 Fps, CS:go isn't that bad but i feel unsmoothness and laggy thing's. I'm sure there is some problem with my computer details, but i don't know what problem reson could be. Even Counter strike 1.6 is dropping FPS
All i know is: I don't have viruses, my all drivers is up-to-date, all litlle things what could increase GAME FPS is done. Maybe something is wrong with my video card, it's my guess ?
BTW my computer isn't running slow in general if u might guess. Some1 know someting about this? Pls HELP me! Thanks 4 reading this POST !

The laptop is probably running on the Intel video as the main one instead of the AMD. Dual graphics in laptops can be a pain to work with since Windows updates and drivers for video not from the laptop vendor can break it. See if there is a system restore point to a time before the issue started, bring the system back to that and see if it's working better.

Cricker

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

Unfortunetly there is not. Is it posible to set amd as main video card? I tought when im in game AMD card automaticly starts a job.

Cricker

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

https://postimg.org/image/r5xq4dzdp/ There is my temps, i don't know much about this thingy.
:/ This was idle

Yes it should go to the AMD card when the system detects the need to run it like in a game, but not when that function is not working. Did you install drivers form AMD recently? Or just from the laptop vendor?

Cricker

Prominent
Aug 2, 2017

Yes i downloaded from DELL services TAG offered drivers. There was AMD driver i downloaded it, but 3 days ago i download new driver called AMD crimson, readeon something like that and that i downloaded from AMD site. But answering your question, i downloaded it from vendor.