Very VERY Glitchy Graphics, how do I fix?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdEquinox

Estimable
Jun 23, 2015
Hello, I've seen to have run into a problem, when I run any game of any kind that's 3D, graphics start to blink and change into different colors, or in another game, the character's outlines would keep blinking and stretch lines all over my screen, and details would fly all over the screen. This also applies to Google Chrome, where it would mess up the text or the whole page in general when I hover my mouse over it, and sometimes it just splits the whole window into 4 blocks of white and black. I usually only play games on this laptop. I've tried installing updated drivers and even rolled back on drivers but has not changed any. I usually have to factory reset it to get the graphics manageable but in two days it reverts back to this awful stage. It is a stock laptop and I cannot physically remove the Graphics card, so I cannot do anything physical, although I could clean it out, but I'll see the results until then.
Specs:
AMD Quad-Core A10-5750M Accelerated Processor [2.5GHz up to 3.5GHz) , Microsoft Windows 8.1 64-bit 6GB DDR3 SDRAM / AMD Radeon HD 8650G graphics. 750GB hard drive / No optical Drive ( CD/DVD Drive), Multiformat media reader 15.6" LED-backlit HD Display.

Mcwoos

Honorable
Apr 11, 2013
Without being able to do anything physical with the card, there's probably not a solution. I am no expert by any means so keep an eye out for any other replies, but what I would suggest is making sure your laptop is on the appropriate resolution as well as when you're in game, adjust the refresh rate to whatever your laptop screens refresh rate is (Generally 60Hz for desktop monitors but I would make sure by looking your model of laptop online). Also turn on V-Sync just to make sure your game refresh rate is synced with the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS