VIDEO: 99-Year-Old Woman Loves the iPad

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babybeluga

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2010
[citation][nom]Nexus52085[/nom]Yeah, and the 100 year olds are saying "that gadget is for kids. She's only in double digits."[/citation]

You just took a good joke, stabbed it in the face, buried it in a swamp, and then pissed on it. God kills a kitten whenever you add on to a joke.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]babybeluga[/nom]You just took a good joke, stabbed it in the face, buried it in a swamp, and then pissed on it. God kills a kitten whenever you add on to a joke.[/citation]
thank you, and good night.

DjEaZy

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2008
... my mom is the only in tha hause, who haz not a computer... she iz a bookworm... and there is no more books to read in the library... i think she would like an iPad, and get any book out there... the thing is, i need to wait, until the iPad comes to Latvia...

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
respect to that old woman. she doesnt even have glasses and can read stuff my parents need a telescope for!

screw the ipad, this granny coulda handle a standard netbook no problem...

Manos

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
I do have to ask again. Why all those articles with youtube videos after all the hype before its own release? Are you being paid to commercialize in this manner? I hope so cause if you are doing it for free you guys are suckers :p

Love TH but this whole youtube links of iPads is just fucked up. I can go type iPad myself in google if it was such a great interest of anyone here :/

adamovera

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]Know what the 93 year old man I work with loves?Liquor.If I asked him to try an iPad, he'd just laugh.[/citation]
ROFL. Did you notice all of the younger (but still old) people standing around getting wasted on wine watching her use the iPad? She's probably the most lucid person in the room by good measure.

phantomtrooper

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2008
I have used the iPad and I can honestly say it one of the dumbest products I have ever used. The back is so slippery u will drop it. This means you have to hold on to the screen to hold. Only problem with this is that the screen is a touch screen so that doesn't work very well. As goes for what it actually does...What does it do? It doesn't do anything the iPhone can't already do and the iPhone is pretty much useless unless you are really desperate for an internet connection. WORLDS GAYEST PRODUCT 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS