VIDEO: An HD Tour of the Space Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
is it just me or does it all look a bit...messy in there? :p

also...i'm not superman, but those guys...they got a little bit of tummy...no? i mean, so do i...but wouldnt an astronaut be a little more...buff?

lol

anyways, very nice camera lenses there too :p

Parsian

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2007
man it was so overwhelmingly disorganized!!! i got sick of the chaos up there... Every thing seems to be just connected without having organization in mind :D

leo2kp

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2006
Socrates, I think they get billions of dollars, and there have been countless other videos like that. Maybe not a tour of every module, but definitely a lot of footage of the station. And you can see it from Earth lol.

Ramar

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
All I can say is Cabin Fever. That's the extent of where you're allowed to be for months at a time.

Danimal, great way to pay attention to current events, there.

ALANMAN

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2006
[citation][nom]danimal_the_animal[/nom]The space shuttle is over 30 years old.Would i drive a 30 year old car?HECK NO!Where are the new shuttles? or is NASA to CHEAP to replace?[/citation]

Your car cannot take you to space and back. A space shuttle, even 30 years old, represents the pinnacle of aeronautical engineering. Your car, new or old, is merely land transportation and hasn't represented the pinnacle of anything. Ever. Unless you own a car from the early 1900's, which still does not come close to comparing to space transportation.

Status
Not open for further replies.