Video Editing Software recommendations?

Urumiko

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013
Hi,

I'm looking to produce some product review videos of guitar equipment for youtube and I'm struggling to find some intuitive software which meets my needs. I usually use Cubase for recording audio and I am used to a timeline editor. The main challenge I have is that I need to mix multiple audio sources like vocal and guitar mics fadin in and out between the 2 which is beyond windows movie maker. Im happy either pre-recording video/audio and editing in the app, or decording direct in, but I need to be able to sync the audio to the video reasonably well. (I appreciate this is usually just a case of trial and error).

I Tried a few top end free packages like Lightworks and found them completely unusable and counter intuitive, The best i've found so far is "wondershare" which is more movie maker style but not free.

I suppose I could cut the video then edit the audio in cubase but it'd be nice to have software flexible enough to do both.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Solution
Pinnacle Studio 18 is a good video editing software. I think It will have everything you need. Its not the most expensive software out there because its price is only 60$ (£40). Some of the high end video editing tools can be up to 150$.
Here's a link if you want to look into this tool :)
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/publicsite/us/products/studio/standard/

Ignoring the software, have fun making videos!

Urumiko

Honorable
Dec 28, 2013

Its just a hoby so free is ideal, to £30 kind of range.

I also doubt Adobe Premiere pro is simple and intuitive going of my experience with Lightworks?

Vorterix

Estimable
Feb 7, 2015
Pinnacle Studio 18 is a good video editing software. I think It will have everything you need. Its not the most expensive software out there because its price is only 60$ (£40). Some of the high end video editing tools can be up to 150$.
Here's a link if you want to look into this tool :)
http://www.pinnaclesys.com/publicsite/us/products/studio/standard/

Ignoring the software, have fun making videos!

Solution

TRENDING THREADS