VIDEO: Hot LG Star Caught on Film

Status
Not open for further replies.

bearracuda

Distinguished
Mar 26, 2010
I confess this might be interesting in english. As it is I only made it to 2:52. And that was with skipping around. Sad Panda. :(

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
Tegra 2 is dandy, but it's going to have to work in conjunction with the newer releases of Android to take advantage of that sweet GPU... I can only hope and pray that developers put their best effort into properly coding GOOD OPENGL games for out phones. I'm stuck with my Eris until then. =\

"DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS!!!"

:D

Chemist87

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Here is my rough translation of some of the video:

He welcomes everyone to GSM Israel and states that what we are seeing is not an illusion, it is the new flagship phone from LG. He then mentions some of the specs listed above and mentions how this is not the final version, that version will be better. He then analyzes the outside of the phone:

Top view: HDMI, 3.5 mm headphone jack, power button

Bottom view: Speakerphone, micro usb

Right side: volume buttons

Back: 8 MP camera

The middle part of the video was covered in the in the article. He does repeat how this is not the final model.

At around 5:30 he loads the GSM Israel website at the same time on both phones (before that he is setting up the test). He notes the website loads slightly faster on the LG that the LG can display the flash content. Also due to its larger screen size the LG can show the whole page without having to scroll, while the iPhone cannot.

squanto

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2010
I might be picky but the web scrolling is choppy and that bugs me to no end. Maybe its better on a non flash page. Other than that looks great

doron

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2009
low battery at the end. hope it wasn't at full charge at the beginning of this review :p
otherwise great phone

Status
Not open for further replies.