Video: HTC Mozart Windows Phone 7 Specs

Status
Not open for further replies.

weirdguy99

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2009
A micro SD slot would be very nice in this phone since 8 GB's of memory doesn't seem like much especially if its going to be used as an all-in-one kind of phone (phone, videos, apps and music).

tulx

Distinguished
May 17, 2009
Windows Phone 7 looks like another WIN from Microsoft. I have yet to see a bad product from them since Windows 7. I hope they can keep the pace.

dman3k

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
[citation][nom]tulx[/nom]Windows Phone 7 looks like another WIN from Microsoft. I have yet to see a bad product from them since Windows 7. I hope they can keep the pace.[/citation]Not that WP7 is bad, but I've seen bad MS products since Windows 7. It's called Kin...

gmarsack

Distinguished
Jul 25, 2009
[citation][nom]dman3k[/nom]Not that WP7 is bad, but I've seen bad MS products since Windows 7. It's called Kin...[/citation]

I think what he means to say is, he hasn't seen one good bad product since Win7. :)

rsg22

Distinguished
May 3, 2010
Seriously think this will be my next phone - not keen on any of the other manufacturers models.

We'll see what else HTC bring out for WP7, but I love the look of this OS.

thillntn

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2010
Windows Phones are touted for business use, touch pro 2 for example. It has the best keyboard I have used on a mobile device, and A Micro SD slot. Please make something similar to the tp2, not everyone wants an iclone!!!!!

dallaswits

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
MS seems to have hit its UI stride.

The key is they are no longer trying to copy Mac like Ubuntu is.
Instead they are forging their own (distinctive) path with Win7 and WP7.

While their mobile platform will doubtfully eclipse iOS any time soon, but better is just that, better. Even if better sells less.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]dallaswits[/nom]MS seems to have hit its UI stride.The key is they are no longer trying to copy Mac like Ubuntu is.Instead they are forging their own (distinctive) path with Win7 and WP7.While their mobile platform will doubtfully eclipse iOS any time soon, but better is just that, better. Even if better sells less.[/citation]
Could you please state why Ubuntu is copying the Mac OS?

Status
Not open for further replies.