VIDEO: Michael Bay's Transformers 3 Trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Well I liked the first one and thought the second one was even better, but this preview clip didn't really do it for me.

I guess as long as there are enough giant robot fights, the rest doesn't really matter, that's what I really want out of this series anyway.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
No Megan Fox though...what a damn shame.

I'll just leave this picture of Rosie Huntington-Whitely here ...

Rosie1-306x400.jpg

beruli

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
It might be a bad movie, but it will still make $750 million and I for one will go see this bad movie just because it is TRANSFORMERS.

Lutfij

Splendid
bad movie???!?!?! oh c'mon the toons finally came to big screen...and all you guys say is its crap? how about you guys leave tom's board of critiques and become a movie director/producer...then make people like you eat their words.

G

He's too small to be Unicron, for starters he's hiding in the moon and secondly he's got tire treads on his back.

Though it would be nice if this guy brought a warning of Unicron!

N19h7M4r3

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2008
This is a teaser trailer, not a full lenght trailer... cant you people understand the diference? Plus i cant give megan fox the thumbs up (HA!) and she has to be really dumb to talk crap about the director who happens to have put her on the big screen.

blackmancer

Distinguished
Nov 29, 2008
lame
i couldn't even finish watchin the first and i loved transformers when it was a real cartoon. that opening scene with Megan Fox bent over the bike - if i wanted to watch pron, i'd just watch it....

zero class acting
zero class directing

Status
Not open for further replies.