VIDEO: Verizon Teases the Droid X, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Violent Tomato

Distinguished
Jun 22, 2010
This being nothing but a hype-building teaser, there's not much to say other than this is all still less creepy than hearing Steve Jobs whisper sweet nothings about his new messianic phones.

/sarcasm

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
Oh awesome does it have 4G network capability? Oh wait that's sprint.

What about unlimited data usage? Oh wait, their dropping that. then sprint will be the only major company offering both unlimited data and 4G speed.

Wow can't wait to not get an android X from verizon.... especially since it doesn't really do anything the htc evo doesn't do lol.

theuerkorn

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2009
[citation][nom]violent tomato[/nom]This being nothing but a hype-building teaser...[/citation]
True, but the iPhone4 is now old news and nothing is a stronger drive than anticipation. (Once DroidX is released, we will have to move on to drool over a new unknown.)

tsnorquist

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2009
I can't wait to try the new Droid 2. I really prefer a physical keyboard for typing vs a touch screen.

I'll save the Asus 1201n Netbook for hdmi connection.

airborne11b

Distinguished
Jul 6, 2008
[citation][nom]edenrow[/nom]too bad 4g is not anywhere yet its still infant garbage[/citation]

Really? That's weird because I live in Hawaii and I get consistent 4G signal on the entire south half of Oahu. I'm using my 4G connection from my phone to power my laptop's internet connection, getting amazing speeds. And this is Hawaii we're talking about, not even main land US. If we got it here, it must be in almost all major populated areas of the US.

And good job avoiding the no-unlimited data part of my post. 3G or 4G, you're not going to be very happy after you go on youtube and gotta pay At&T or verizon a $120 data-overage fee for watching your favorite cat videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.