VIDEO: Watch RIM Apologize for BlackBerry Outage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Device Unknown

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
I give them credit. You know shit happens, don't hate the company because of 1 issue. I never had any Blackberry devices but how they are working on resolving and communicating this make me respect them a lot. Sorry to all the Blackberry users. Don't give up.

pale paladin

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
Well it takes a lot of guts apologizing to the entire BB user base. Putting your own face and ethos out there isn't easy. If only Apple, Microsoft, Netflix and Sony had this type of integrity when they screw up I would not be so cynical about the greed and corruption. owning up to the shortcomings of a company, wow the world isn't as crappy as I previously believed.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
I see only those rich bastards going in front of the camera when they have to promote their products. People gotta give credit to this guy for being real, saying "we screwed up".

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
[citation][nom]makaveli316[/nom]I see only those rich bastards going in front of the camera when they have to promote their products. People gotta give credit to this guy for being real, saying "we screwed up".[/citation]
+1

Its a big screw-up and a lot of people are affected. Its good to see the CEO personally apologize.

festerovic

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2008
when my electricity goes out, I don't expect an apology from the boss. Same for my internet. Since I'm paying for a service, I want cash back or I want my service working. Apologies are worthless.
As for BB my 9650 bold is atrocious compared to my droid 2. I've been hoping to get mugged and have my BB taken.

makaveli316

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2010
[citation][nom]festerovic[/nom]when my electricity goes out, I don't expect an apology from the boss. Same for my internet. Since I'm paying for a service, I want cash back or I want my service working. Apologies are worthless. As for BB my 9650 bold is atrocious compared to my droid 2. I've been hoping to get mugged and have my BB taken.[/citation]

What you say is nonsense.
So if we follow your logic, next time you do something, people should expect the best from you and never a mistake? So you're perfect and you never make mistakes?

G

I second the Frank Caliendo look alike. I was wanting to see Frank Caliendo do his John Madden using X's and O's ... "the switch-a-ma-jig should a flanked the failed switch-a-ma-jig and that (laughing) created a back log at the line of scrimmage and bam no data was on a forwarded pass. You have to punt in a situation like that and hope your defense can sack the qb and get some data movin."

Status
Not open for further replies.