Videos keep on pausing every few seconds.. please get me solution..

Status
Not open for further replies.

menakapriya.b

Prominent
Sep 26, 2017
For the last two days, I have had a problem with my S6 Edge playing any kind of video. It keeps on pausing every few seconds.. The problem applies to all YouTube videos, Netflix videos and for even downloaded videos

Please help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Try restarting the phone, so that all unneeded apps aren't running. Then, try playing a video. Start with ones that you have on the device first, ones that don't require internet access. They should work fine unless there is still something running in the background that is using up your phone's resources. You may want to install an app like 'clean master' or something similar to help you keep an eye on the phone's resources.

If it still occurs after that, when nothing else is running/open (exiting an app doesn't always shut it down, hence suggesting the phone restart), then you may want to check the device for viruses, malware, or bad apps.
Try restarting the phone, so that all unneeded apps aren't running. Then, try playing a video. Start with ones that you have on the device first, ones that don't require internet access. They should work fine unless there is still something running in the background that is using up your phone's resources. You may want to install an app like 'clean master' or something similar to help you keep an eye on the phone's resources.

If it still occurs after that, when nothing else is running/open (exiting an app doesn't always shut it down, hence suggesting the phone restart), then you may want to check the device for viruses, malware, or bad apps.

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.