Virus? Or simple fix?

KeptOnDeck

Estimable
Jun 7, 2015
So recently my computer has been acting very strange, such as me not being able to view the properties of a file, being able to use the search bar, also slow sign in times, I have a SSD so i'd assume it would be faster but it takes around a minute now. I have ESET and Malwarebytes, I have performed multiple scans but nothing is detected, is there a simple fix for that, or is my computer infected? I never download any sketchy files but at this point I am at a loss.

Solution
Well sometimes the ESET ekrn.exe core go rogue , check the process list of the task manager and see what process is using the system specs.
if you're using ESET make sure that the windows defender is offline because two anti virus's at the same time could cause system failure and slowness.
some times the ssd has passed the P/E line , that also could cause that slowness. but that is out of expect because ssd should work so long to achieve that level.

iXeon

Estimable
Jul 6, 2015
Well sometimes the ESET ekrn.exe core go rogue , check the process list of the task manager and see what process is using the system specs.
if you're using ESET make sure that the windows defender is offline because two anti virus's at the same time could cause system failure and slowness.
some times the ssd has passed the P/E line , that also could cause that slowness. but that is out of expect because ssd should work so long to achieve that level.

Solution