Vizio M261VP Audio to Bedframe Bluetooth Speakers

mom2carisa

Estimable
Nov 25, 2015
Hello everyone! I hope someone can help me with this.....please... :eek:(

My daughter has a bed frame that has a bluetooth speaker built into the unit. She has a Vizio that does NOT HAVE bluetooth capability. I'm trying desperately to get her audio to bluetooth over to her bed frame.

The back of her TV does have the headphone jack as well as USB port.

I've purchased a NAXA Bluetooth Wireless Receiver and Adapter NAB-4001 [http://www.amazon.com/Electronics-Bluetooth-Wireless-Receiver-Adapter/dp/B00CAN898U]
(it comes with an USB cable for power {which I have plugged into the back of the TV for power} and the audio cable {3.5mm headphone cable?}) and when I plug it in, of course it wants to be paired with the code 0000 but here is the KICKER.....the bed frame does not allow us to enter a code...HELP! Did I purchase the wrong thing?! Is there a fix for this? Did I need the same setup as what we have below in our living room? *see below*...

Our TV in the living room has the AudioEngine AW1 receiver on our speaker and the Samsung WIS09ABGN wireless LAN Adapter in the back of the TV. Is this the same set up I might want to look into to get her bed frame and TV to work?

mom2carisa

Estimable
Nov 25, 2015
@getochkn thank you but yes, our phones all connect to the bed frame as does our iPads and mac/mac book/mac air's.....

When i connect the bluetooth adapter, it blinks fast and when i power up the speaker, the light on adapter blinks slowly meaning its connected but there is no sound coming from bed frame...... :(