VoiceMeeter lagging out

Solution
I used this app for a while last year and had the same problems. I didn't even check your links because I'm very familiar with the issue. Unfortunately, I continued to experience the same issue even after uninstalling voicemeeter and had to do a clean install of windows (10) to get my audio working properly again. Restarts seemed to help for a little while, but the issue would always return within a day or less. I actually did a clean install twice because I tried a newer version of voicemeeter after I started having issues the first time, and the issue started again after installing that one too. I searched for solutions for many months, and the only advice I can give you is don't use it. It'll break your audio and the issue won't go...

Genaugmen

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013
I used this app for a while last year and had the same problems. I didn't even check your links because I'm very familiar with the issue. Unfortunately, I continued to experience the same issue even after uninstalling voicemeeter and had to do a clean install of windows (10) to get my audio working properly again. Restarts seemed to help for a little while, but the issue would always return within a day or less. I actually did a clean install twice because I tried a newer version of voicemeeter after I started having issues the first time, and the issue started again after installing that one too. I searched for solutions for many months, and the only advice I can give you is don't use it. It'll break your audio and the issue won't go away by uninstalling it. I even removed every registry entry I could find related to it, and still the problem persisted until a clean reinstallation of windows.

Solution

blainenally2002

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Thanks for the fast reply, I don't suppose you know of any alternatives ?

Can i ask what mic you where using when you had the issue, I Just got an email for Vm Support trying to blame the issue on my Yetti

Genaugmen

Honorable
Mar 17, 2013

I was using it to route audio the same audio stream to two outputs simultaneously. There's another app I came across that allows you to do the same things, but I can't remember the name, and it doesn't have anyplace close to the same user-friendly interface of voicemeeter. I was googling using multiple audio outs with windows and came across it in a few forums. A a decent dedicated soundcard might be the easiest option though.

blainenally2002

Prominent
Oct 6, 2017
Alright mate, Thank you

I was just using it to remove background noise in my stream and shadowplay recording, i reinstalled VM a few hours ago now and thankfully haven't ran into any issues with it so far