Watch Prime Video on TV

Jul 29, 2018
The video prime account is same as the amazon account with prime membership? Where did you reregister it? on TV or laptop?
I tried to click on the register device button on TV, but nothing happened, thought it would give me code number.
What did I do wrong?

Solution
If you TV has a browser app, go to Amazon.com, click on Department and select Prime Video.
Select an available Video to play.
If you TV supports the Prime video app, download it, sign in and start watching.

On a smartphone or table, download the Prime Video app and sign in with your amazon account.

Go -> here for more details.
Which TV model do you have?

jojesa

Distinguished
If you TV has a browser app, go to Amazon.com, click on Department and select Prime Video.
Select an available Video to play.
If you TV supports the Prime video app, download it, sign in and start watching.

On a smartphone or table, download the Prime Video app and sign in with your amazon account.

Go -> here for more details.
Which TV model do you have?

Solution
Jul 29, 2018
Hello jojesa
Thank you for your answer. I have smart tv and has amazon video app installed. The problem is when I login to my amazon account, it always comes back with an error
Unexpected error occurred during Sign-In, please try again

Regards
Djat

jojesa

Distinguished

You may need to update your TV software (firmware)...on most TVs is located under Menu->Software update or Firmware update.