Solved! Way to fix bluetooth headphones stuttering after watching streamed videos?

Jun 12, 2019
I have Sennheiser Urbanite Wireless XLs, and basically when I watch a streamed video on Chrome and every other browser I have used, if I skip videos in say a playlist, after a couple of skips the video and my audio will start to stutter, it also occurs after I have watched streamed videos for a random amount of time. Turning my headphones on and off again seems to be a temporary fix however I was wondering if anyone had a permanent one.
I am on Windows 10 btw.

Solution
Sounds like you need to clear out the browser. Chrome especially doesn't clear out your history, cache, cookies, etc. unless you do it intentionally. Which can add to a lot of excess stuff clogging up your system and leading to problems. The same can happen with other browsers as well.

Just make sure you save whatever you need (passwords, logins, URLs, etc.) before doing said cleaning up.
Sounds like you need to clear out the browser. Chrome especially doesn't clear out your history, cache, cookies, etc. unless you do it intentionally. Which can add to a lot of excess stuff clogging up your system and leading to problems. The same can happen with other browsers as well.

Just make sure you save whatever you need (passwords, logins, URLs, etc.) before doing said cleaning up.

Solution