Web browser for https://outlook.live.com/owa/

mollie2

Prominent
Jul 24, 2017
I'm just what you might call a basic user. I have been using Hotmail as my Email since the 90's. I have moved through several Windows version and have now arrived at W10. My Hotmail has changed quite a few times and now it's called Outlook Mail. I go along with these things because I all I really want to do is to be able to retain my email address. I'm not really happy with way it's working these days just as I am also not happy with Edge which I am using as my browser at the moment. I have always used Int Explorer but it didn't seem to work very well with Outlook and the same with Firefox. I thought about Google Chrome but I like to keep things simple as much as I prefer Google as a search engine.
it's been bugging me for quite a while and I was wondering if someone could give some advice. Please keep it simple because as I said I'm a basic user. I don't even have internet on my mobile phone,

mollie2

Prominent
Jul 24, 2017
I think I might leave the subject alone thanks rgd1101. I get a bit fed up with the way Outlook performs sometimes on my PC but then at other times it's ok. It's the way it performs when I'm simply writing/typing emails. It doesn't flow and I have to keep going back and correcting text. I use Outlook mail for my email and that's where the problem stems from. To retain my email address, @Hotmail.com, I have to stay with that. I've tried changing my default web browser a few times but I'm beginning to think Outlook might be the problem. Not very tech savvy so I'll just have to be content with it I guess.

TRENDING THREADS