Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2015 Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Callecuba

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2011
I believe that is a lack of character to test a program like this without the full version at hand, in order to honest. This evaluation, for me, is almost useless because of that. Try and test the full version, and tell me again about performance and usefullness.

Gorkan

Estimable
Mar 9, 2015
Jill

WOW!!

Your review of this product is a total 180 form all the others reviews that I have read.
You must be either a Great Computer Guru or a Total Buffoon!
I must say I am rather perplexed - I have been using Bitdefender Total Security for a couple of years now. I don't find there interface to be "intuitive" at all.
Bitdefender does a good job, but I find it cumbersome with the way it nags about every little thing, and what I absolutely HATE about it, is its built in advertising!
It has kicked me out of an online game, to tell me Bitdefender is on sale for the last time!

Paul Wagenseil

Senior Editor
Apr 11, 2014
I believe that is a lack of character to test a program like this without the full version at hand, in order to honest. This evaluation, for me, is almost useless because of that. Try and test the full version, and tell me again about performance and usefullness.

We did review the "full" version of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus.

Paul Wagenseil

Senior Editor
Apr 11, 2014
Jill

WOW!!

Your review of this product is a total 180 form all the others reviews that I have read.
You must be either a Great Computer Guru or a Total Buffoon!
I must say I am rather perplexed - I have been using Bitdefender Total Security for a couple of years now. I don't find there interface to be "intuitive" at all.
Bitdefender does a good job, but I find it cumbersome with the way it nags about every little thing, and what I absolutely HATE about it, is its built in advertising!
It has kicked me out of an online game, to tell me Bitdefender is on sale for the last time!

It's a bit much to call a reviewer a "buffoon" for having an opinion with which you don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.