Solved! Weird Fan(?) Failure

Oct 1, 2018
I am using an MSI laptop and have recently gotten an error that is hard to explain, hence why I can't I find similar topics, so here we go:

Essentially, my laptop is around 2 years old now and it has served me well those 2 years, but recently I got a weird error: the moment I start up my system - my CPU temp jumps up to 95 celsius and my GPU jumps to 90 degree celsius... my fan RPM is 0 and even using the 'forced' full fan activation button it remains at 0.
Then basically it's a game of luck: I may get a crash(blue screen of death) if I try to run something during that time due to overheating even further.... even if it doesn't crash - it won't handle anything heavy CPU/GPU related without insane lags... thing is - I can wait around 8-15 minutes and fan magically begins to work and button for full fan use mysteriously starts working too, so I can start regulating temperatures just fine... I tried checking bios but didn't find any fan related settings at all...
I am not a new PC user, but not an expert as well.. been using PC since end of 90s, so I know my way around most of the usual stuff, but this seems just beyond my level of explanation, if any of you who are more wise can help - I would appreciate any hints or thoughts what may be the cause.

Solution
Okay, never mind, took apart the laptop, since warrantry is over and I can safely remove the warrantry screw - all looked fine to me, but decided to undust it a bit and spin it manually a little and well... it works fine now. Either way, ty for help!
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, never mind, took apart the laptop, since warrantry is over and I can safely remove the warrantry screw - all looked fine to me, but decided to undust it a bit and spin it manually a little and well... it works fine now. Either way, ty for help!

Solution