Weird fan noise and major fps drops

Flame213

Estimable
Jul 2, 2014
So about 2 months ago my laptop started to make a weird low noise coming from the fan. Now I'm starting to hear it louder every couple of seconds is a buzz sound and it vibrates the laptop. Also on most all of the games I play I'm getting major fps like the usual on all my games is 60-120fps on the highest settings now I'm getting 15-20 fps even on the lowest settings unless I change the resolution.

Specs:
Dual NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M SLI 2GB, Intel Core i7 3630QM (2.40GHz), 8GB Ram DDR3, The hard drive was 1TB 5400 RPM but it completely broke about a week ago and I got a new hard drive which is now 750 GB 7200 RPM

Update:I do have a laptop cooler but I don't think it's doing much ill get a new one and I've never cleaned it out do I use compressed air can? or a blow dryer? and if this doesn't work should I get a new fan for the laptop? (Don't know if you guys would get the notification if I quote the answer or update the question new to this site lol)

Flame213

Estimable
Jul 2, 2014

I do have a laptop cooler but I don't think it's doing much ill get a new one and I've never cleaned it out do I use compressed air can? or a blow dryer? and if this doesn't work should I get a new fan for the laptop?