Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TechPrsn

Prominent
Jul 16, 2017
@_Johnny5 @Viddyvane

Hello there.

I was told to post here in order to receive "Herald" status, having got an invite from the Community Team.

Thank you.

aydoubleu97

Prominent
Jan 10, 2018

Reactions: ImPaula888

jsimenhoff

Honorable
Feb 28, 2016

Thanks for stopping by Kriti! We're doing great. I hope you enjoy our community of laptop enthusiasts :)

Sep 16, 2018
I. am completely new to Tom's guides?
Was looking for information about laptop's and found a very detailed irrelevant post and signed up to learn more.
I'm the main person helping fix any tech or electronic problems in my household, but the only one not in an engineering career or career path.

sarkarian

Prominent
Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys
good day and hello from Sydney!
I am a fan of TomsHardware, always read your product reviews before going and buying a product.
Thanks for creating a such a great thriving knowledgeable community!

May 12, 2019
Hi!

Long-time lurker, finally created an account. Laptop-only gamer, mostly due to physical room constraints than anything else. Lost track of PC builds somewhere around the Pentium 4 days.

EchoDelta

Commendable
Aug 19, 2019
Yo, just registered and thought I'd say hi.

I'm typically more of a 3D printing guy but I also dabble in Arduino and some light PC gaming (I play Halo CE and Halo 2. And not much else. I know. They're old. I like them anyways.) I'm a hobbyist and a tech journalist. I come here from time to time for research purposes and when I have PC issues.

I don't really answer PC questions because I'm not an expert, and I try to find my own answers before asking my own questions. So when I ask questions, it's because I haven't been able to find an answer through the usual means (Google and the like). This is why I haven't created an account until now.

Keep on being awesome! Best, EchoDelta

Sep 2, 2019
Welcome to The Tom’s Guide Community!

We are the premiere venue of discussion for all types of tech experts and enthusiasts. We’ve set up this introductions thread so our users can get to know each other a little more.

If you’ve just registered to the site, please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself.

If you’re a long-time veteran of Tom’s Guide, we also encourage you to re-introduce yourself for those who might be lurking about the site.

I’ll go first: I’m Josh, one of two Assistant Community Managers for Tom’s Guide. I'm currently a level 7 Inox Brute in Gloomhaven, and a hobbyist game designer in my spare time. I'm obsessed with tech and have been building PCs since middle school (don't even think about trying to date me).
Thank you for the information!!!

joesemos

Banned
BANNED
Oct 22, 2019
Great to see you guys over here. Hope we will have Cool😎 Discussion on upcoming Hot Topic's:hot:

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, new too the group here pc's audio cars n 4x4s are my thing and the good ol smart phone.. around junkie and long time trader of Toms