Introductions & Welcome to Tom's Guide!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Graybush

Estimable
Feb 13, 2017
Hi there! We're so glad you joined us John!

If you're still poking around the forums, our Community Department has a few stickied discussion threads posted about. You can check our _Johnny5's discussion on Facebook Privacy and Security here: http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-3667813/facebook-privacy-security-discussion-thread.html

We also have a discussion about Lowering Cell Phone Bills, which you can find here: http://www.tomsguide.com/forum/id-3667264/lower-cell-phone-bill.html

If you've got any questions, please feel free to ping wither me or one of the moderators on here! Have fun!

Jun 1, 2018
Hello EveryOne,

How you all are doing? About myself. I am Asian American residing in NY. I was a die hard Android User. Just few days back my sister gifted me iPhone 6s. I facing some issues in the phone. It is not customization at all. Like I wanted to change keyboard color and I cannot. My work collague told me to jail break it.

I found this community by searching for jail break ios. Can somebody will help me with that

Jun 8, 2018
Hi Guys i am Jon and i am a newbie here looking to help members where i can and learn as much as i can from you guys

shayevans1

Prominent
Mar 1, 2018
Hello Everyone.
Shay here and glad to be among you guys.

I am a big gadget buff and hope to learn as well as share my experience on this forum.

See you around. Cheers!

polard22.at

Banned
BANNED
Sep 13, 2018
Hello Everyone this Pollard, And its great to join tomsguide, I have been following many tutorials and solutions before also, Its a best platform of Tech.

Oct 26, 2018
Hey, everyone, I am Jenefer and I have just joined this community.
Looking forward to connecting with other fellows here, share my knowledge and gain some too.

Dec 6, 2018
Hello Everyone!!!

My Name is George Wilson and I am new here. I like the mobile and its technologies. Looking for interesting stuff about mobile technology.

Dec 12, 2018
Hi! My name is Stephen Paul and I work in King Crescent,

I am in charge of network the executives on a site made to give instructors in Oregon a space to interface, share, and work together - OregonEdNet.org.

We are associated with tackling work process issues in the distributing segment.

I anticipate joining CLS soon, however I will most likely be unable to this year.

My last activity is called Citizens and Societies and we are more than 7000 individuals. I will probably help create whatever number neighborhood networks of training as could be expected under the circumstances to help natives constructed better social orders together.

Apr 4, 2019
Hello Everyone,

Basically, I am working in the field of electronics but I would love to hear, participate and share my ideas with you all as much as I know about the technical things discuss here!

Last edited by a moderator:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS