Announcement Welcome to the Tom's Guide Community!

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Apr 14, 2020
Hello hello,

You can call me Vibe, Valkyrie, or just C, if you please. I work in IT support and have a passion for making life easier with technology (AI, biomedicine, or just helping you get your email settings right) so hit me up!

Apr 14, 2020
Hi I’m a project manager and I also have a love of indie games! Or just about any game, especially mmos for that matter. And I’ve frequented Roma guide for helpful info in the past, present and will continue doing so in the future! PS I love to build my own PCs and have done 3 so far!

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everybody!
I love tomsguide for advice this is the first time I have created an account. I’m really hoping for some luck with the giveaway!

Apr 14, 2020
Hey folks, new to community, been working with computers since apple 2 days, just not for self system, have upgraded but not video card, running a gtx 1050 (sad I know) but hope to comment when I can to help or ask for help when needed,

The_Law

Honorable
Nov 7, 2014
Joined this forum for awhile and haven't used it much, but I'm back. I'm pretty much just a part time gamer and programmer.

Apr 14, 2020
Hello everyone!

My name is Mars, I am from San Antonio, TX. I am a student in Architecture, but I am also into gaming. I just pre-ordered the new msi GS-66 stealth, which lead me to this forum!

Looking forward to see what's y'all up to !

yung_sb

Commendable
Aug 14, 2017
I’m Deshun, I just got my first PC. I currently live in Houston, I work in customer service, I play video games in my spare time, and I will develop a video game in the near future. I'm passionate about music, there’s nothing in this world that speaks to me like music does.

Apr 15, 2020
Hi I'm Brett an installation engineer for a vending company a huge ACDC fan motorcycle builder and general fix everything my self fan thanks for inviting me to the community.

Apr 15, 2020
I am new (registered user) although i have in the past often use the site for problem shooting. I am NOT an IT boffin or anything like that.. am actually an ancient lady just looking for assistance when needed with own devices... :)

Apr 15, 2020
Hi guys ! My name is Michael and I am new member to the forum but have been a lurker for a while. I am beginning to learn about embedded tech and trying to learn some programming so I can hopefully one day build a product I can sell thats widely useful. I hope to meet and learn with you all.

Apr 16, 2020
Hey everyone!

I've finally decided to register after using this website countless times during the past years. I must also admit that the juicy MSI giveaway helped a lot:p.

I'm very interested in videogames (especially the Zelda series... Yeah, I'm a Zelda freak) and tech but sadly my knowledge is on a very basic/avarage level.

C u around!
/fefev89
;)