What 15" Laptops are out there that do not have a numpad?

Angelbane

Estimable
Oct 2, 2014
I am at the computer for 8-12 hours a day and laptops with a num-pad cause me physical pain because everything is off center. The strain of trying to center myself against the offset keyboard
gives me eye, neck, and wrist strain. So I need to find a laptop that doesn't have one.

I ma looking for something around 15" preferably with an i5 or better.

14" are a little too small especially at the resolution that most of the ones that I have seen run at.

I have to run at native resolution without scaling for development purposes so the newer high resolution screens make it hard to use.

-Brands I avoid
- HP b/c I have had nothing but severe bad luck with these.
- Apple b/c of cost

Thank you for your assistance.

Solution
I also have a Dell 15z with an i7, it's great. It wasn't cheap, but I got what I paid for.

[Edit] Sorry, forgot about your resolution issue. You may not want the 15z, at least the one I have, because it has a 1920x1080 screen, which is OK since it's a 15-inch monitor. It just seems a waste to us a 1366x780 resolution on a 15-inch monitor, but it's your choice. You'll end up scrolling a lot.

mbreslin1954

Distinguished
Nov 27, 2010
I also have a Dell 15z with an i7, it's great. It wasn't cheap, but I got what I paid for.

[Edit] Sorry, forgot about your resolution issue. You may not want the 15z, at least the one I have, because it has a 1920x1080 screen, which is OK since it's a 15-inch monitor. It just seems a waste to us a 1366x780 resolution on a 15-inch monitor, but it's your choice. You'll end up scrolling a lot.

Solution