What browser is best for Flash gaming?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nickbandit

Honorable
Aug 28, 2013
So, i got kinda bored of using chrome so many years and decided to switch Browser. Though, i do stand in a Problem.. I play alot of Flash Games like - DragonFable, Adventure quest worlds and so on. I Just can't figure out what browser runs the games best. I'm currently using Safari which i already love alot. I'm just not sure which browser is best. I Tested my Chrome vs Safari in a Flash Player Benchmark and the Safari won by 1300 Points. Yet i still can't figure out which is best of them. I have tested in Games and they seem to be about even. I would like to ask for you guys help for what Browser, that's worlds best Adope Flash (gaming) Browser.

-Thanks in advance, Nick.

mousegolf

Estimable
May 29, 2014

Mozilla Firefox will handle all your flash games. It also can be customized for minimalist look or you can have the "good old" Menu Bar which I prefer. Bookmarks Bar is also very convenient. If you use an email client i.e. Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Office Outlook you can click "File" on the Menu Bar and send the link to a friend in a new message that opens in your default email client.

I don't like Chrome because it does interact with email clients.

Extremedriver

Estimable
Nov 28, 2015
mousegolf said:
"You are so wrong. It's your operating system, hardware or bloated anti-malware/anti-virus programs that are causing that browser to behave slowly. Are you a tech-head or just an average user? Be honest, then we can explain why FF runs slowly on your system."

WOW?? Did Mozilla also pay you be a spokesperson?? lol You FF users will never learn. It's like the old saying goes, "If it were a snake it would have bit you". Problem is though, you guys won't ever see the snake till it's too late. lol FF has NEVER, EVER been fast! I have used it on mutliple computers with the same, exact results. This includes Fiber-Optic Internet speeds beyond what most users get or are willing to pay for. That being said, I have run multiple speed tests on all of these computers which netted the same results every time. (SSSLLLOOOWWW). It's not the computers fault when the browser just simply fails to be fast. Enjoy browsing with Slow Fox, and have a good day.

Abass_

Commendable
Apr 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.