What do I need cables do i need to buy

PANAHP

Honorable
Jan 1, 2014
I have a HP laptop (Vista) with (3) USB 2.0 ports,1 IEEE 1394 (FireWire 400); a 5-in-1 memory card reader; VGA monitor out port; S-Video out; RJ-45 Ethernet LAN; RJ-11 modem, Express Card, IR Reiver, Expansion Port 3, (2) headphone/speaker jacks with SPDIF, and a Line in port. This notebook unfortunately does not have an HDMI port or a PCMCIA card slot. We have just purchased a Panasonic 32" Smart tv and I would like to know if it is possible to view all that I have on my laptop onto the tv screen. i.e. Documents, photos, films etc. Will I be able to send emails from my laptop keyboard and what would I require in the way of cables. I have a netgear router which works fine. Is it possible to do everything wirelessly? Many thanks, I should have got this information before buying new tv.

Solution
Hi I've read your question and actually to view your PC on the Panasonic 32" inch TV is quite simple you only need one cord. That would be a VGA cable for connecting to the TV. Only problem that you might have happen is whether or not the TV has a VGA port on it. If you could get back to me I can help you.

Regards, Phillip

aeromaster1070

Honorable
Dec 31, 2013
Hi I've read your question and actually to view your PC on the Panasonic 32" inch TV is quite simple you only need one cord. That would be a VGA cable for connecting to the TV. Only problem that you might have happen is whether or not the TV has a VGA port on it. If you could get back to me I can help you.

Regards, Phillip

Solution

TRENDING THREADS