What headphones should i purchase?

Claaken

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
Will be used mainly for gaming and music (want to be able to hear footsteps well)

My budget is £100 however that is flexible if worth the money

I have separately brought a microphone (snowball) so mic is not needed on the headset, however i am not too fussed.

Please link me some suggestions and i will pick a solution.

Solution
there are soooooooo many headphones out there and sound quality is very subjective to a point. just start reading reviews and articles about the best headphones around £100. there are loads and loads out there. just google it and get to reading. much better suggestion than asking on a forum and waiting for an answer. this way you actually learn things.

dangus

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015
there are soooooooo many headphones out there and sound quality is very subjective to a point. just start reading reviews and articles about the best headphones around £100. there are loads and loads out there. just google it and get to reading. much better suggestion than asking on a forum and waiting for an answer. this way you actually learn things.

Solution

dangus

Estimable
Oct 8, 2015

wait if you have a pair of sennheiser pc350s why would you upgrade to something in the same price range? that is a above average headset with great reviews...nnow im confused.

Claaken

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014

captainfunk123

Estimable
Feb 25, 2015