Razy1991

Honorable
Mar 9, 2013
Hi guys, I need a little bit of help for decide what headset buy for gaming or watching films on PC.

I have come from the Astro A50, but the have lost so much battery life and I want to change them.

The two headphones with micro included that I have seen, has been.

- sennheiser 363d
- SteelSeries Siberia ELITE Prism
- Beyerdynamic MMX300 Gaming Headset

Could you help me?

Thanks

Solution
the 363d and mmx300 are nice high end headsets however are overpriced for what you get and are rather bass light which might not be too engaging for watching movies but are slightly advatageous for fps games at the expense of being less exciting.

instead of a headset, why not use separate mic and headphones? some mics clip onto the headphones like a headset would have.
the 363d and mmx300 are nice high end headsets however are overpriced for what you get and are rather bass light which might not be too engaging for watching movies but are slightly advatageous for fps games at the expense of being less exciting.

instead of a headset, why not use separate mic and headphones? some mics clip onto the headphones like a headset would have.

Solution
depends on your budget and what kind of audio preferences you have.

if you want an almost bass-less sound like the two headsets you linked then either the ad500x/ad700x from audiotechnica would work.

if you wanted a very neutral sound with a little bit more bass than the headsets you linked then the hd598 would be a good choice.

if you wanted something which was "fun" to listen to with a v-shaped (treble+bass accentuated) sound profile then the dt990 is a good headphone however it needs either a powerful soundcard or an amplifier to run well. if you liked a neutral sound the dt880 would be a shoe in for that category as well but also should have an amp.

as for mics? likely the modmic is your best option.