What if I uninstall Intel(R) Processor Graphics, will it turn the screen black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 5, 2018
So, I am using a Windows 10 ProBook, and I recently saw in the programs that there is a program called Intel(R) Processor Graphics. I'm playing a game from Steam and it says it crashes with Intel Graphics, which happened to me. I think that these crashes are related to the Intel(R) Processor Graphics (which I didn't install). So, if I uninstall it, will it cause anything bad to my computer?

Solution
if this is a laptop then if you uninstall the intel graphics drivers it will default to the generic windows display drivers which may lower you resolution so much that you may be unable to reinstall the drivers because the windows on the screen may be cut off

captaincharisma

Distinguished
if this is a laptop then if you uninstall the intel graphics drivers it will default to the generic windows display drivers which may lower you resolution so much that you may be unable to reinstall the drivers because the windows on the screen may be cut off

Solution

gasaraki

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
If you uninstall the drive, you will not be able to play any games on Steam. However, you might neew to update that graphics driver anyway so go download the newest version and do a full update of the graphics driver. Might fix your driver crashing problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.