What is a good headset to go with?

Solution
There are so many out there to choose from, you really should choose your own, that fits and works for you. However, I would suggest not going with a 3.5mm jack one. The reason being that even if a device says it can handle the input/output in one port, it often turns out that it doesn't work correctly. So if you do choose to get a headset with a 3.5mm jack, I would recommend getting a 3.5mm to USB adapter and connection via the USB port. This makes the headset still usable on other devices, but the adapter will make it work better on a laptop.
There are so many out there to choose from, you really should choose your own, that fits and works for you. However, I would suggest not going with a 3.5mm jack one. The reason being that even if a device says it can handle the input/output in one port, it often turns out that it doesn't work correctly. So if you do choose to get a headset with a 3.5mm jack, I would recommend getting a 3.5mm to USB adapter and connection via the USB port. This makes the headset still usable on other devices, but the adapter will make it work better on a laptop.

Solution