Solved! What is a good laptop under 200$ for basic gaming?

Dec 25, 2018
Hi I'm trying to buy a laptop for really basic gaming like roblox and minecraft, for my lil brother. So we can play together, I gave him a macbook 2009 late unibdy, and its junk. Right now I'm on a huge budget and I only have 200$ what would be a good laptop for those games?

Solution

You are looking at used systems for that much, see what is available at craigslist or eBay, you would need your parent's help, or at least an older person that knows about computers to check over the system.

Minecraft actually needs a pretty good system to run well unless you run some mods to make it run on lower spec systems.

See if there is a Lenovo T430 system around in your area, should be about $200, and its a sturdy system, will run the online games...

You are looking at used systems for that much, see what is available at craigslist or eBay, you would need your parent's help, or at least an older person that knows about computers to check over the system.

Minecraft actually needs a pretty good system to run well unless you run some mods to make it run on lower spec systems.

See if there is a Lenovo T430 system around in your area, should be about $200, and its a sturdy system, will run the online games and minecraft decently.

Solution