What is the best pair of in-ear headphones to buy? (Under $200)

Raptor6872

Estimable
Sep 24, 2015
I really enjoy high quality music. I listen to a wide variety of music but mostly EDM, Dubstep, Pop, & Rock. I would prefer something with great bass, over all clarity, and comfort. I currently use Apple ear-pods because they were cheap and are considered to be pretty good at the price point. I would like to upgrade and have heard that "Sennheiser Momentum In-Ear Headphones" & "SE215 SPE Blue Headphones" are quite good choices. If you have any suggestions, tips, or testimonials i'd appreciate them! What do you think?

anonymousdude

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
If you like bass then you'll probably like the se215.

To save some time cause I could go in about headphones forever. Take a look at this website.

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

This website is devoted to reviewing well headphones and iems in particular. Sort the table based on price and read through the reviews.

WyomingKnott

Distinguished
I find the Etymotic E6 in-ear monitors (replaced now by the E6-i) to be awesome. But I listen mostly to Baroque music, where accuracy and transparency are more important than strong bass. So they may not be to your taste.

Raptor6872

Estimable
Sep 24, 2015

I'll take a look at them, thank you for the information!

anonymousdude

Distinguished
Jun 20, 2009
If you like bass then you'll probably like the se215.

To save some time cause I could go in about headphones forever. Take a look at this website.

http://theheadphonelist.com/headphone-list/

This website is devoted to reviewing well headphones and iems in particular. Sort the table based on price and read through the reviews.

Raptor6872

Estimable
Sep 24, 2015

Thank you for the great resource, I've been thinking about this for a while now and I actually placed an order for the se215's a few hours ago.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
chanukadc Audio 3
S Audio 7
hong_kong_dusk Audio 4
N Audio 1
chanukadc Audio 1
K Audio 0
MattC231 Audio 0
T Audio 0
Snikibiki Audio 0
randoom12 Audio 1
Kevfletcher1 Audio 5