What is your favorite Andriod Launcher and why?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brownsmith

Prominent
Oct 22, 2017
Here are some light-weight apps that I recommend:

Games: Clash Of Clans, Bombsquad, Mini Militia, Beach Buggy Racing, Geometry Dash

Photo editor:picsArt, B612

Music: Musixmatch

Dictionary: Erudite Dictionary and Thesaurus

Browser: UC, Chrome

Video: FX Guru, Tube mate, VLC media player

Automation: Macro droid, Tasker

Education: MalMath

Root: WPS WPA tester, lucky patcher, SCR PRO, Gt Recovery

Others : Monect PC remote receiver, Night Screen

Believe me, these apps will Change your Android experience..... I have all of them and they have made my phone smarter and different from other's

Feb 28, 2018
It’s easy to see why Nova Launcher is such a good choice for anyone. First of all, when it’s active, users won’t feel alienated by the overall design. It’s perfectly integrated with Android's Material Design, and it looks like it belongs, meaning that you won’t feel it doesn’t’ fit with the rest of the applications.

Secondly, the sheer number of customization options will ensure that people will find what they want. If they get annoyed by a feature, there is almost certainly a way to disable or to change it. It might take a little bit of digging into the Settings, but it’s probably there.

Lastly, the launcher is, for all intents and purposes, free to use. It has a few features that can be activated only after purchase, but there are no ads displayed if you don’t buy the premium version. It’s also quite likely that only the people that want ultimate control over the app will want or need the premium version.

Mar 14, 2018
I generally would prefer the stock android launcher for some reason, but sometimes I do feel like a change is needed and then I use Nova Launcher. I think for now that is a decent launcher.

thorr

Great
Mar 20, 2018
Lawnchair! To me it's probably the best one because of the support and the fact that the pixel features that are included can be easily customized, or removed entirely . i mean the Google button, rounded icons and even the Google Feed panel over on the left.

MasterChief86

Estimable
Dec 13, 2016

I liked microsoft's laucher the best. It's accessible, good looking and pretty unique. I have tried XOS, Mi, Evie, Apex, Nova and others and while I liked Evie and Nova, I think in terms of performance, Microsoft's launcher is pretty slick. I like Google's regular launcher too but it feels too simple compared to others

sanctempdyra

Banned
BANNED
Sep 10, 2018
Nova Launcher is my favourite.
Nova lets your phone look more Pixel-y than a Pixel and more TouchWiz-zy than a Galaxy and does it all with ease and grace.

In fact, Nova's biggest strengths are hidden in plain sight, like its pocket ace Subgrid Positioning and its excellent backup system.

and even I can customize it according to my requirements.

Thanks

Dec 20, 2018
Keen Launcher is as yet my go to. Microsoft's Aero or whatever it's called. Been searching for average One launchers that aren't loaded down with promotions

Basically, these Android TV launchers gives an option in contrast to the default Leanback launcher. Clients can pick the correct launcher which gives right UI according to their desire

Apr 17, 2019
I love my Nova launcher, purchased the pro version for $0.10 during sale. Since then I never looked back. It provides tons of customization, Icon resizing, renaming apps, widget resizing, app drawers and almost everything you may need in a launcher.

Jun 1, 2019
Nova laucher pro version

because it converts squared or circled icons to their original shapes.
because it allows to make icon sizes bigger and bigger, any size you like
because just dragging down will bring up app drawer with search bar.. so very easy to find apps

Status
Not open for further replies.