Solved! What laptop should a front-end developer buy with 800$ ?

Aug 13, 2019
Actually my budget is at the most 800 USD . I do web designing .use Photoshop quite a lot. I also play games like PES and FIFA . what laptop do you recommend to me ?. and what about the idea of buying a PS4 for around 500 USD and a budget laptop with 300 up to 400 $ ? do you think such laptop could provide the power and graffic that i need for front-end developing? photoshop , Illustrator ?
thanks

Solution
I would not touch a new laptop for $400 unless it was for basic use like email and web browsing or for kids that broke stuff a lot.

For actually doing real work with one, you would need some good power and a nice screen. See if you can find a 1 or 2 yr old HP ZBook 15, that will be in your price range and it has a good screen and setup for work.
I would not touch a new laptop for $400 unless it was for basic use like email and web browsing or for kids that broke stuff a lot.

For actually doing real work with one, you would need some good power and a nice screen. See if you can find a 1 or 2 yr old HP ZBook 15, that will be in your price range and it has a good screen and setup for work.

Reactions: alireza15613
Solution