Solved! What phone wins from those two?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2020
I got two options but I don't know which one will perform better.
Xiaomi Note 9 Pro or Motorola Moto G 5G Plus.

Xiaomi Specs:
SD720G, 6GB Ram, 64GB Internal Memory.

Motorola Specs:
SD765, 6GB Ram, 128GB Internal Memory.

I can't seem to understand the "G" part, since they say it stands for gaming. But it's only a small boost besides the normal without G.
Also, I want to point out that I don't have other phones as an option since that's the only ones my service provider has to offer that I can afford.

So, from those two, which would you think is a better pick?

P.S. I can also pick HUAWEI P40 Lite, but I'm not sure how the App Store works there and if there are many games available.

Last edited:
Reactions: mary957
Solution
I would go with the motorola one. Depending on where you live, I would stay away from Huawei, too much politics with it which makes it difficult to determine what is currently supported and what will be supported in the future.

I looked up the full specs for both phones and in general, motorola is the better phone. Besides according to the specs I found it is the only one of the two that has NFC if you use samsung pay, google pay or any of the others

mejustsayin

Commendable
Oct 11, 2020
I would go with the motorola one. Depending on where you live, I would stay away from Huawei, too much politics with it which makes it difficult to determine what is currently supported and what will be supported in the future.

I looked up the full specs for both phones and in general, motorola is the better phone. Besides according to the specs I found it is the only one of the two that has NFC if you use samsung pay, google pay or any of the others

Solution
Oct 12, 2020

NFC is indifferent for me. But it's a plus. I might be using it in the future. Guess I'll go with the Motorola. Thank you!

Reactions: mejustsayin
Status
Not open for further replies.