What PS2 and Gamecube Emulator Games Can Microsoft Surface 3 (4 GB RAM Version) run?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cartoongamermatt

Commendable
Mar 25, 2016
I have searched for months for the best tablet that is under 10.6 inches in length and I finally decided the best one I could find was the Microsoft Surface 3. I just want to know what games I can run on on PCSX2 and Dolphin emulators. Also, what PC games can I run? Can I run PS2 RPGs like Final Fantasy XII and Yakuza on the lowest settings? Can I do medium settings on 7th gen games like Skyrim? Can I do absolute lowest graphics settings and play some 8th gen games like Dreamfall Chapters? Finally, is there a Windows tablet that is better than Microsoft Surface 3 that is under 10.6 inches in length? (It has to be less than 10.6 inches in length for me to consider buying it.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

4745454b

Distinguished
Apr 29, 2006
Looking at your account this is the FOURTH time you have asked this question. Going back to April of this year. How many times do you intend to spam the forums asking the same thing? Please don't open yet another thread on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.