Question What sound bar will connect with a coaxial input cable

May 28, 2019
I have a tv and I was told that I can connect a Soundbar to it But the tv only has a coaxial digital input. I was told I can connect a Soundbar to that but I need to find a sound bar that has the coaxial connection. Does anybody know any models that will connect? I’m struggling to find any information

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
2 Audio 3
L Audio 1
T Audio 0
Chinu8763 Audio 6
M Audio 2
M Audio 1
D Audio 2
D Audio 4
C Audio 1
Q Audio 6
T Audio 1
C Audio 1
I Audio 5
M Audio 1
M Audio 1
R Audio 2
M Audio 1
N Audio 3
M Audio 4
E Audio 1
Similar threads
Question Connect TV to Surround sound when TV has no audio outputs at all
Question Connecting projector to vizio 5.1 sound bar home theater
Question RV surround sound connected to and in dash radio. Surround sound says check wires. I have a 2002 Monaco Windsor that came with a Sony in-dash radio a
Question Getting no audio from headphone after connecting Asus Xonar DX sound card??
Question How can I connect a hifi aux to a surround sound system?
Question YAMAHA SOUND BAR CONNECTION
Question Sound Problems connecting optical lead from 4k LG tv to Harman Kardon AVR 7000 amp
Question Connecting soundbar and audio receiver with surround sound to tv
Question Sound blaster z connect Logitech Z906 to optical in or out
Question my led tv has no digital audio out, and i want to connect it to hd audio rush 5.1 for better surround sound of my logitech z506 speaker. please help!
Question Sennheiser HD569 sound is fine when I connect headphones directly to my monitor, but with extension cord only when I hold the mic-button.
When I connect my Humax to my Yamaha surround sound via a HDMI cable I have sound but the picture drops out after 5seconds.
Help Connecting Speakers!!
How to connect samsung 6 series 55 to samsung sound bar
How do I connect my lg sound bar Model SK1 to my Vizo tv using universally remote
Looking to get better quality sound from avr when connecting to the..
Hi!! i,cant connect my bose cinemate II in a in a tv LG65uk75 dont have exterior sound, please help me.
Solved! Connection technics to sound bar
Solved! How to connect Amplifier to a sound bar
Epson projector connected to Sony Blu Ray 4k player via HDMI and HDMI audio out to Sky Devialet Soundbox but no sound

ASK THE COMMUNITY