DJShafman

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014
Hello there,
I know I have been recently posting a lot of topics about laptops, but what laptop which is best for gaming, would you choose from the following collection: [click here] .
I want a laptop with the best capabilities for gaming available, have 1tb storage along with about 500gb of ssd, along with a 980M or better and 16-32GB of ram. However, those are all quite similar and I'm not sure which one to choose! Also, I am concerned about the cooling of those laptops. Thanks so much for the help!

P.S. any other better laptop model suggestions would be appreciated, thanks! If you choose another laptop model, could you suggest one which is not excessively thick or heavy like the GT72 Dominator Pro.

DJShafman

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014

Really? If so, what of the models that I linked above do you think I should choose? I am looking for the best performance, and yet for it to remain cool at the same time. As I said, what would you choose from the collection that I linked?

DJShafman

Estimable
Feb 21, 2014

Ah ok, that makes sense, I don't mind the weight so much as the thickness however. What do you think however of the 17.3" defiance, is it better/worse? Also, if I were to install a 1TB 7200 rpm hard drive instead of a 5200 at home on either, would it work properly? Finally, I wasn't able to find any reviews/videos about any of the two laptops, are they new?
Thanks so much for the help