What verizon phones are compatible for straight talk using the Bring your own phone option?

cstone0109

Estimable
Nov 3, 2014
I tried the Razor HD 4G from verizon. Internet says it's compatible but the customer service people say it isn't. So before I go buy another activation kit. I have a new verizon phone I want to switch over . Droid X2 anybody know if this will work? The internet says it will but I can't trust that.

Solution
You don't trust the answers on the internet, so you come to an internet forum for more answers? Seems a little misguided :p

Call Straight Talk's customer service a few more times. Sometimes you get reps who don't know what they are talking about. Coverage varies by area as well, so there really isn't much help we can provide.
You don't trust the answers on the internet, so you come to an internet forum for more answers? Seems a little misguided :p

Call Straight Talk's customer service a few more times. Sometimes you get reps who don't know what they are talking about. Coverage varies by area as well, so there really isn't much help we can provide.

Solution