What's Inside Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

z0d

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010
A must buy DRM free game! I bought & played the original Fallout 3 and it was an awesome experience.

fooldog01

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
Ok, I have long been sick and tired of these ridiculously priced collectors editions that are chock full of garbage but I have to admit, this has a lot of "non-worthless" extras and its not $150. I'm impressed.

Jarmo

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
[citation][nom]z0d[/nom]A must buy DRM free game! I bought & played the original Fallout 3 and it was an awesome experience.[/citation]

DRM free? Where did that come from?

elbert

Distinguished
Ive read a little bit about fallout3. Never played them so would be great to make a box set. Would love to buy all the fallout 3 games but priced separate is too costly. Think Fallout 3, Fallout 3's 2 expansions, and Fallout 3 New Vegas for under $100 would be great deal.

TemjinGold

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2007
Err... if you look hard enough, you can get Fallout 3 and its FIVE expansions for $30-$40 NOW (it's called the Game of the Year Edition), leaving plenty for New Vegas and still not crash your $100 limit.

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
I hope the DRM is kept down. If it uses Game for Windows Live, not Game for Windows but the live one that makes you connect to MS to play the game I will not buy it.
I hope not, loved Fallout 3 and looking forward to this. The first Fallout 3 had a easy hack to play and save the expansion off-line (FU GFWL) by copying the hidden game files to the Fallout 3 game folder. Will wait and see about this release.

HavoCnMe

Distinguished
Jun 3, 2009
Bethesda in my opinion, is one of the, if not the best game maker right now. Oblivion, Fallout 3 and soon Fallout: New Vegas. I can not wait to get this game.

Off subject but i can't wait for the next Oblivion either....I think I'll try that cartman thing and freeze myself until it is released.

michaelahess

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2006
[citation][nom]HavoCnMe[/nom]Bethesda in my opinion, is one of the, if not the best game maker right now. Oblivion, Fallout 3 and soon Fallout: New Vegas. I can not wait to get this game. Off subject but i can't wait for the next Oblivion either....I think I'll try that cartman thing and freeze myself until it is released.[/citation]

Indeed!

p00dl3_h3r0

Distinguished
May 13, 2005
[citation][nom]HavoCnMe[/nom]Bethesda in my opinion, is one of the, if not the best game maker right now. Oblivion, Fallout 3 and soon Fallout: New Vegas. I can not wait to get this game. Off subject but i can't wait for the next Oblivion either....I think I'll try that cartman thing and freeze myself until it is released.[/citation]

Agreed. BioWare is pretty much the only other company I give props to, since Mass Effect 2 is awesome.

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]z0d[/nom]A must buy DRM free game! I bought & played the original Fallout 3 and it was an awesome experience.[/citation]
You said it! Fallout 3 was one of the best games I've ever played. I'm really looking forward to this!

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]nforce4max[/nom]I dont wanna set the world on firehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMMV_RoEMxEHappy days once again.[/citation]

"War..
War never changes..

Since the dawn of human kind, when our ancestors first discovered the killing path with rock and bone, blood has been spilled in the name of everything, from God, to justice, to simple psychotic rage.

In the year 2077, after millenia of armed conflict, the destructive nature of man could substain itself no longer. The world was plunged into an abyss of nuclear fire, and radiation.

But it was not, as some had predicted, the end of the world. Instead, the apocalypse was just the prologue to another bloody chapter of human history. For man had succeded destroying the world..

But war..
War never changes.."

Best. Game. Opening. Quote. Ever! :)

G

All the good collector's editions I've bought have been around $60-$70 new. This is definitely worth buying, unlike all those recent CEs that cost the same or more with only some DLC and a worthless item or two to offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.