What's the difference between the Kingston HyperX Cloud Core and Cloud?

FlamingMike

Estimable
Aug 4, 2015
I have already ordered my Cloud Core headset but I wanted to make sure if I made the right decision. The core was a bit cheaper and was a newer version of the normal Cloud headset. I wanted to know the difference between the Cloud 1 and Cloud core (I already know cloud 2 is better for its 7.1 surroundings but I'm not looking for a 7.1 one) so if anyone can help me out if he had some experience with both headsets because I can't really find a comparison between both of them.

-Sorry if this is the wrong section but I couldn't find a specific section for headsets.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Audio 2
Gokulan Audio 1
henryalias Audio 0
S Audio 1
B Audio 4
M Audio 1
samratkothari Audio 1
A Audio 5
X Audio 0
N Audio 5
A Audio 1
C Audio 2
X Audio 4
D Audio 1
P Audio 2
A Audio 1
patel.mayoor Audio 1
B Audio 4
metalhusky Audio 3
T Audio 3
Similar threads
Question Can I use two different audio outputs plugged into different ouputs on the the back of my motherboard?
Question logitech z-623 different sound quality when using front and back 3.5 mm aux input
Question New pair of Kali Audio LP-6s with different hissing sounds
Question Laptop will not recolonize microphone, even after buying several different brands
Question Can I pair different wireless headphones to same transmitter
Question $400 Budget, Looking for a gaming headset (PC / PS4 / Switch) and amp if it makes a big difference
Question What does it mean to have Dual Stereo mode Bluetooth earphones? How are they different from a regular wirelessn in-ear earphone?
Question Impedance Difference
Question Differences between Samsung soundbars HWMM55, HW-MM55C, and HW-M550 (in time to make a return)
Question right speaker sounds very different than the left one
Question Is there such a thing as a speaker switch to play speakers from 2 different devices with priority?
Solved! Same amplifier power with same power, different size speakers
Solved! Using surround to split PC audio to different devices
how to have two different audio simultaneously played in headphone and pc's speaker
Solved! Wireing different subs to one amp
PLEASE HELP, New Headphones did not fix hearing or being heard across different PC games/ Teamspeak/ Discord
Solved! Connecting 2 different AUX Cables
Solved! aux jacks are different sizes
What's the difference between HyperX Cloud and Qpad QH-85 Pro, beside that one is open?
Difference between HyperX Cloud and Cloud II

ASK THE COMMUNITY