When I am moving my photos to sd card it's showing unable to move and not even my pics are getting deleted from sd card. What

Status
Not open for further replies.

asmanazneen123

Prominent
Oct 16, 2017
I can't move my pics from phn to sd card nd pics are not even being deleted what should I do .I have format the sd card and also data is not removed

Solution
Try connecting the phone, with the SD card still in it, to a computer via USB cord. Then move the photos over to an empty folder on the computer. Once moved you can then, through the same USB connection, move them over to the SD card that is in the phone.

Once this is done you should set your camera, or other apps you create photos through, to save to the card rather than saving to the device. This will make it so you don't have to move them in the future. You will also have to set your gallery and any other programs you view the images through to access the card to locate them.
Try connecting the phone, with the SD card still in it, to a computer via USB cord. Then move the photos over to an empty folder on the computer. Once moved you can then, through the same USB connection, move them over to the SD card that is in the phone.

Once this is done you should set your camera, or other apps you create photos through, to save to the card rather than saving to the device. This will make it so you don't have to move them in the future. You will also have to set your gallery and any other programs you view the images through to access the card to locate them.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.