When i attached usb mouse or dongleto my asus x54h laptop then it just supply power and no driver installation process start.

error error

Estimable
Mar 1, 2015
I have Asus x54H Series laptop. when i plug my USB mouse or dongle then its jus supply power but driver of my usb mouse and dongle not installed, this is my left side port of laptop. All USB device work on my right - side USB port but somehow not working in left port. Any one can help me.

Solution
I have solved my problem through this steps. 1) start System Information by search in start menu. and find my system manufacturer modal. It was k54L. I go to my asus website to download USB driver for Asus k54l USB 3.0 ports. Donload driver create restore point and install driver Asus k54L USB 3.0 and my USB port work as before.

error error

Estimable
Mar 1, 2015
I have solved my problem through this steps. 1) start System Information by search in start menu. and find my system manufacturer modal. It was k54L. I go to my asus website to download USB driver for Asus k54l USB 3.0 ports. Donload driver create restore point and install driver Asus k54L USB 3.0 and my USB port work as before.

Solution

ASUSCustomerLoyalty

Commendable
Apr 28, 2016
Greetings!

We greatly appreciate your feedback to the community! Your post is duly noted. Hopefully this will help someone in the longrun. Good to hear your laptop is working properly.Don't hesitate to let us know should another issue arise!