When I move the screen on my A1000x Polaroid tablet

hartb412

Prominent
Nov 4, 2017
I got the tablet for Christmas 2016. Recently When I use it while it is charging. the screen goes berserk. It constantly moves up and down, zooming in and out with no rhyme of reason, and when I'm typing I will randomly puts another letter, and when I try to get rid to the letter it adds 2 to 5 other letters (this also counts the enter button). But when I'm not charging the tablet it's perfectly fine. I don't know what is wrong with my tablet. For the record there are very little scratches and cracks on my screen. Now I just realized that this is only happening on the right side of my tablet, but I still don't know what to do.

hang-the-9

Titan
Sounds like you need to replace the screen as the first step. I'd just get another tablet, the one you have is low quality. There are many $100 tablets a lot better. Fire HD tablet is good and the smaller one is under $100.

hang-the-9

Titan
Sounds like you need to replace the screen as the first step. I'd just get another tablet, the one you have is low quality. There are many $100 tablets a lot better. Fire HD tablet is good and the smaller one is under $100.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 0
F Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
ReallyTastyApples Android Tablets 0
Auster1805 Android Tablets 0
Soorya172 Android Tablets 0
D Android Tablets 4
Joe18273374737 Android Tablets 2
gruffoldbear Android Tablets 8
SaturnSolar Android Tablets 1