When I restart my ZTE phone its fine until I go to an app and shut off your phone with the app still open still on

Solution
Try starting up the device in "Safe Mode". It will drastically limit the apps you can access, however those you can access should then load just fine. If they do, then you probably have a virus, malware or bad app on the device that you need to remove to be able to stop this from happening. Once removed then you should be able to run the phone normally.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you...
Try starting up the device in "Safe Mode". It will drastically limit the apps you can access, however those you can access should then load just fine. If they do, then you probably have a virus, malware or bad app on the device that you need to remove to be able to stop this from happening. Once removed then you should be able to run the phone normally.

To get into "Safe Mode" please do the following.

1. First turn off the phone.

2. Next press and hold "Power" until you see the manufacturers logo on the screen, then release the power button.

3. "Quickly" press "Volume Down" and hold it for few seconds until you see the message "Safe mode: ON" or something similar.

4. If you wanted disable it, simply repeat the steps above, and you should see "Safe Mode: OFF" rather than on.

Solution