Where can I get Vulkan BETA 15.40.20.4404 Graphics Driver from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidVioMC

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016
I have a HP ProBook 640 G1 with i5 4210m and Intel HD 4600 and I need to run a program on it which requires Vulkan API GPU. I looked up if HD 4600 supports Vulkan and I came across this article back from 2016 from Intel about releasing a driver which can be found here which states that it contains support for "4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel HD Graphics 4200, 4400, 4600" so I tried downloading the driver but when I select the 64-bit one, it just says page not found. I'm really desperate to find the driver but can't seem to, tried other driver but it just says that it's not supported on my system when I try to install them.

DavidVioMC

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016

Thanks a lot for help, I checked it on a vm and it did appear to be legit with correct Intel certificates so I tried to install it on my laptop but unfortunely I got an error message saying that my processor is not supported, so I opened the readme file and my processor was listed but unfortunely I noticed this is a 32-bit driver which may be the issue and I don't see a 64-bit download on the site.

DavidVioMC

Commendable
Apr 25, 2016

Thanks a lot, downloaded the driver but I was getting an error that the driver is not validated for my computer and it wouden't let me install it. Going into device manager and changing the HD 4600 driver to generic one and then re-launching the driver setup allowed me to install it. Thanks a lot for help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.