Where Does Google Chrome Keep the Tab URL's at in a Folder on my SSD?

oathmark1

Commendable
May 15, 2016
I'm trying to find where the browser, Google Chrome, stores the URL's that it saves for remembering what tabs I have open when the computer shuts off.

Do you know where to find that folder and what it is called?

Thanks much appreciated

Solution

Depending upon your privacy settings, they are stored as your google chrome history. And they are stored on your account. You can go to google search, under Privacy (at the bottom). On the next page you can select My Activity. There is the list of every website that you have visited (not incognito). But that can be deleted in whole or in part by date or by search.

You can also delete your chrome history under the chrome://settings/clearBrowserData .

You can also set it to delete the history when you exit chrome.

terry4536

Distinguished
Herald
Mar 28, 2010

Depending upon your privacy settings, they are stored as your google chrome history. And they are stored on your account. You can go to google search, under Privacy (at the bottom). On the next page you can select My Activity. There is the list of every website that you have visited (not incognito). But that can be deleted in whole or in part by date or by search.

You can also delete your chrome history under the chrome://settings/clearBrowserData .

You can also set it to delete the history when you exit chrome.

Solution