Solved! Where exactly do I go on my Samsung tablet to fix a problem on getting booted off when I try to play one of my games, I'm new

Solution
It is likely not in the tablet's settings, but in the individual games. Also if the games you are playing are connecting to the internet, are you doing this through a data plan or WiFi.

If data, it could be your provider is limiting the usage, which would kick you out of them and could make the tablet freeze. If you are using WiFi it is possible that the network you are connecting to is not actually stable. Either the modem/router could need to be reset (restarted) or the ISP contacted about any problems with loss of connection or serious drops in speed. Both of these can cause devices like your tablet to lose their connection to anything accessing the internet.
It is likely not in the tablet's settings, but in the individual games. Also if the games you are playing are connecting to the internet, are you doing this through a data plan or WiFi.

If data, it could be your provider is limiting the usage, which would kick you out of them and could make the tablet freeze. If you are using WiFi it is possible that the network you are connecting to is not actually stable. Either the modem/router could need to be reset (restarted) or the ISP contacted about any problems with loss of connection or serious drops in speed. Both of these can cause devices like your tablet to lose their connection to anything accessing the internet.

Solution